You can benefit from Brewfest and we welcome your participation! We are expecting attendance of over 2,000 this year and many are potential customers to your business. While they aren’t allowed to come and go with beverages in hand, they will be encouraged to step outside the perimeter to shop sidewalk sales, etc. Here’s how you can make sure you’re visible and benefit from the additional traffic in downtown:
• Have something located outside of your business on the sidewalk. It doesn’t have to be a sidewalk sale – a flag, a welcome sign, whatever- just something to catch the attention of our attendees.
• Brewfest le banonor.com will feature your logo as an “Open Downtown Business.” In order to do this we must receive your logo no later thanSeptember 1 (send to email@example.com). You’ll also get a shout out on our Facebook page (brewfestlebanonor@facebook).
• Your business may be included on the Open Downtown Business signage the day of Brewfest. Once again, in order to do this, we must receive your logo (high resolution) no later than September 1 (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
• All adult attendees will receive “goody bags” upon arrival at Brewfest (until we run out ). If you’d like to have a coupon or flier included in the goody bag- please provide 2,000 copies by September 15. Drop them by to the Growler Cafe or the Boys & Girls Club on 5th Street.
• Become a “ticket” distributor by August 31. We’ll set you up with a kit and promotional materials. You just need to track sales and pay the Boys& Girls Club by September 26 for the tickets you sell. In exchange we’ll provide you with two general admission tickets to use as you see fit – give them away as prizes to customers or use them yourself. Ticket locations will be noted on the Brewfest website and on Facebook.
The bottom line to all of this is that we want Brewfest to be a benefit to the community in general! We welcome your suggestions and feedback. In order to be sure we hear from you, please join us for a Brewfest – Downtown Merchant Social Hour at the Boys & Girls Club (5 th Street Multipurpose Room) on August 28, 5:30- 7:00 p.m. Join us for a snack and beverage – we’ll provide you with additional updates on what’s happening, hook you up with a ticket sales kit(if you desire), take your input, and have a good visit!